i.c.i.c. - Idea Creativity Innovation Competence
· draws on many years of experience working with successful global corporations such as Philips, Procter & Gamble, Arthur D. Little, Hilti, DuPont, 3M, Hidria and Magna.
· is active worldwide as trainer, project manager, concept developer, function developer, consultant and innovation expert. From 2013 to 2017 president of the "I3 - Initiative Intelligent Innovation",
· Member of three Experts Groups in the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber: "Innovation", "Business Training" and "Cooperation & Networks", member of "Austrian Aeronautics" and of "CODEx" - a network which deals intensively with the development of regions
· develops its own innovation tools such as "InnoWINg", "Shaping Future", "Krea Natura", "Different Thinking in the Business", "Innovation Excellence", "Blue Ocean Jump" and "Trends and Innovation Portal Leonardo".
· leads you passionately and safely to the top with innovation!
"House of Innovation" generates innovations based on customer needs in a rapid cycle. The "House of Innovation" is structured, expresses dynamism, agility and fun and delivers fast results in an inspiring environment.
Explore market needs, define goals and criteria, find ideas and possibilities, concretize solutions, demonstrate approaches to solutions, create prototypes, prepare implementation
Especially SMEs or companies/organisations that are not so familiar with innovation processes. Preference is given to active participants (not pure spectators) who want to work actively on concrete topics.
The participating persons can take part in a structured yet simple innovation process. This gives them insight into how such innovation processes work, proof that they can generate innovations much more efficiently, and ultimately - fun. In the short workshop we will work on concrete topics and problems and aim at concrete, practice-oriented results.
min. 12 persons
Max: 50 persons (16 persons per group)
A process takes about 4 hours and includes the following modules:
- Explore market needs
- Define goals and criteria
- Finding ideas and possibilities
- Concretising solutions
- Demonstrate solutions
- Create a prototype
- Prepare implementation
Get your Ticket to InnovationAcademies - click here for the Webshop